Saturday 26 November 2011



17/52 Echo

"Hello, hello anybody out there? cause I don't hear a sound!
alone, alone,
I don't really know where the world is but I miss it now,
sometimes when I close my eyes I pretend I'm alright,
but it's never enough.
cause my echo, echo,
Is the only voice coming back!"
Jason Walker - Echo lyrics
HI PPS!
Hows your week been? i been quite busy at work, and now have 8days off to do what i like! i plan to chill and get very drunk lol!
Had a good week doing some tricks, even though some are arseholes n try spoil it!
Been wanting to get out and take some location snaps for a while now, but just not had the time. So today i had a lil walk into my local woods behind my house, and set up this wee lil shot!
I Think this photo can giv mixed feelings witch i love about it!
I just wanted a moody ery photo!
the woods and leaves realy helped me create the look i wanted!
Wanted this weeks photo to give off a little emotion of being alone and no body listning!
Shure u all have these strange times...
I just genrally speek mumble jumble to myself, i like to just sometimes shut my self away from the world and chill for a lil bit!
The set up was low angle and steped back and zoomed to compress the background. My light source was set camera right just a lil bit higher pointing downish.
Shot threw umbrella Sb:700 1/8th power. Triggerd using cactus v4 wireless flash trigger
Well have a good week guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment